Candace Pollock


Let's Talk About...  
  Click to request a call   Schedule a Meeting   Add A Friend   Email Us  

How can we help?  

Cadace Pollock, Attorney


  Visit Our Web Site

Read Our Blog




How to Leave Assets To Your Loved Ones


Charles came into the office to start his estate planning. Charles was a widow and had no children. The bulk of his estate was going to three nieces. Charles had in excess of $750,000, and he wanted to ensure that when he died, his money went to his nieces quickly and avoided probate. He heard a living trust was the way to do that. When he came in to the office he discovered issues and options he had not previously thought about. Specifically, he liked the option to ensure that when he passed, rather than leaving his assets to his nieces outright, he could give it to them in a protected trust that permits them to access to it for the rest of their lives, but not their creditors, spouses in divorce, nursing homes, the government, or lawsuits.

Read the entire article Click here!



What Interests You?


    Click on a link to let us know.


Estate Planning


Asset Protection Planning


Medicaid Planning


Disability Planning


Probate/Trust Administration



Important Information. The information contained in this newsletter is written to be accurate and educational. By its nature it is general. For that reason, no one should take any action based on the information contained in this newsletter until having consulted a competent professional advisor or advisors. Some links in the newsletter may lead to other places on the worldwide web. We do not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials appearing in such sites. Nothing contained in this newsletter was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. No information contained in this newsletter relating to any federal tax matter may be used by any person to support the promotion or marketing or to recommend any federal tax matter. Taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor with respect to any federal tax transaction or matter described in this newsletter.








If you would like to attend one of our upcoming workshops - click here.



To order the book, just click on the picture.